Friday 1 June 2007

It's a start :)


Since I started my 'Coffee Anyone?' blog, I've discovered there are so many horse lovers out there and I had a brainwave! Why not start a blog just to tell people about what's happening here in little old Zambia on the horse scene?

So here I am - my intention is cover horse shows, polo and polo-crosse and, of course, The Pony Club. I hope to be able to bring you pictures and information about the many and varied horsey activities that go on in the country during the year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I( love this site Jayne. Needless to say horses are people I'm drawn to. The jumping activity photos are very impressive. Did you take them? Do you mind if we chat sometime about how you setup this blog?

Jayne :) said...

Thanks Gimme :)

Some of the photos are the girl child's handywork (she's better at the 'action' shots) and some are mine (better when everyone keeps still!).

Would be happy to chat :)

Unknown said...

Very nice Jayne. You did a fabulous job setting up this site!

~smiles~

Jayne :) said...

Thanks - must admit I'm quite pleased at how it's turning out - just need to get out there with my camera now!

Deirdre said...

Jayne: Look forward to visiting here often. Your photo's are great. Deirdre.

Jayne :) said...

Thanks Deirdre - you are very welcome anythine! :)